Facts about our community:
- Lynbrook Elementary is a Title 1 school.
- Our community is very diverse with more than 75% of students learning English as a second language, the highest concentration of English Language Learners in the county.
- Over 80% of our students receive free or reduced cost lunches
- The PTA relies solely on gifts from the community and fundraising efforts to provide extracurricular activities, field trips and events
- Our Family Learning Center provides support for mothers, small children to provide life skills, English classes, parenting, and other classes for immigrant families
- The school provides individualized educational support for more than 125 students that are identified as having unique specific and/or multiple learning disabilities needs and serves as a specialized autism center
Contact email: [email protected]